Monday, November 3, 2008

This past weekend

I've always loved dressing my dogs up. When I was little, I would put a t-shirt on Scruffles (my first dog who is also referred to by me now as "the dog from hell") and walk him up and down the street.

So, as an adult now when Halloween comes around this is obviously the only time I can dress my 75 lb. dog up and not look crazy.



Also this weekend, I went to my friend Suzy's place in SF to bake cupcakes. She actually did all the work, I just got to enjoy the end product. I guess in a small way it made me more hopeful to sit in a room with four people and bake cupcakes for Obama, knowing that there were four people that would actually get super geeked out about sitting in a room baking cupcakes for Obama.

Here's the end result:


(Yes, that is marble cake.)

1 comment:

Suzy Brannon said...

I heart that you put the cupcake photos up! I'm so glad you could come hand out on Sunday. OMG, finished my first day of pastry class and I am EXHAUSTED! It's very fun. I am going to have so many treats to bring home this week -- wish you were in SF to share them with! Check out my blog. I've updated it with cupcake photos and Dexter halloween photos!