Thursday, October 30, 2008

Take that, Palin.

(So, I realize that over the course of the last few weeks, I've become more and more political. But, what can I say, I'm desperate, people. I guess I somehow think that writing on this thing that no one reads will magically make Obama win by double digits.)

I've come to believe that Palin is just sorta crazy (and crazed). I'm wondering what exactly she would say to this article. Maybe, "Oh that's a lie, don't cha know" (wink).

Did I mention she promotes shooting wolves from airplanes "and in 2007 she offered $150 payments for anyone who brought the left forepaw of a wolf to state officials."

What....the....h? Is anyone else scared to death that this could very well be our next president...I mean vice-president...no, I really do mean president, you're right.

No comments: