Friday, July 18, 2008

I'm here for a while. And this is my life.

Welp, it's the middle of July. No travel in site for some time. So, here's a peek into little pieces of my life.

For example, this is my office. All cinder block walls are not the greatest for decorating, but, you do what you can.

Send me black and white postcards and you , too, can reserve your spot on my wall.

Mr. Toast keeps me company.


Yep, that's right folks, it's a mini fridge. I also had a microwave. However, I tried to clean it with some cleaning stuff and every time I used it after it smelled like it was going to explode. And, for those of you that know me well, you know how paranoid I am about fire (with good reason, I might add). So, alas I have to use the microwave down the hall.


Yes, I drink Starbucks and sometimes lots of it.

Look forward to the next exciting picts.

No comments: