Monday, September 22, 2008

I gots me a haircut.



So, I went to a new salon called Magic Salon. I liked it. I think I found my new haircut place. This is the place to go in Sacramento if you want a 12" mohawk and a dyed star in the side of your head (as the 14 year old that was there was getting when I walked in. Maybe next time.) My cut was only $35.00.


Magic is the 3rd place I have gone since moving back to Cali. I've given each place 2 chances, which I think is fair. The first place gave a good cut, but too pricey and not very edgy. (I think I have this mental block that I just can't pay the same price for a haircut in Sacramento, CA as I did in Chicago, IL.) The second was a decent cut from the "edgiest" place in Davis, which, in all honesty, isn't saying much. However, she didn't thin my hair out at all. I gots me some thick hair so it looked really boring. My last cut from her was about 3 weeks ago and decided it just would not do for my brother's wedding this weekend.

But wait! I think the 3rd time is a charm. That being said, I did come away feeling like I may have looked a little ridiculous. I had this poofy thing on the top of my head that kinda made me feel like a cartoon character. Tim described it as a nest, which is extremely accurate. I think I'm coming around to it and if I don't poof it up too much up there, I think it looks pretty good. Take my quiz to decide for yourself.

(Hmmm...poofy thing)

No comments: