Friday, September 19, 2008

I got to pet giraffes and you didn't.

So, today I got to go on a field trip to the Sacramento Zoo for work. I got a backstage tour, which included feeding and petting giraffes and also bongos. I can't believe I didn't bring my camera, but I guess I didn't really think I was going to get to pet them!

It was very exciting.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE giraffes.

In case you forgot what they look like, here is a picture (off the internet) showing how cute they are:

Also, my coworker and I agreed that it would be super awesome if science could discover how to make mini giraffes so that I can have one as a pet. I pretty sure they could figure this out for me. (I'm also pretty sure this would piss off my neighbor that does not like us, which is also appealing.)

Bongos look like this:


We fed them carrots. I didn't know what they were before today.

Not a bad day at work, I must say.

No comments: