Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The genius folk of Billings


So, there's this store in Billings that sells used boxes, "HALF THE PRICE AS NEW BOXES!!"

I thought that was pretty genius and I may have found a new career...

In other news, the drive from Billings to Sheridan, WY is beautiful. I'm slowly falling in love with this area. It's pretty much how you might picture paradise - rolling hills of all shades of green with rivers running through the flatlands, jagged snow-capped mountains in the background, horses everywhere, etc. I saw cowgirls herding cattle today! I also saw some type of animal that looked like a beaver without the crazy tail. I forgot the name of it, but I remember thinking, "Ah, so that's what that animal I have heard of looks like." They are very cute...when they are alive, at least; the dead one wasn't so cute.

My camera died as soon as I got to the work site for the upcoming project, which was certainly a bummer, but it will be all charged up and ready to go for tomorrow and YELLOWSTONE (If I decide to brave it)! I'm planning on seeing many baby animals and I'm sure I will make you look at many pictures of each, cute little one....

For now, I will leave you with this picture from this past weekend's trip to SF and CHINATOWN, which is completely unrelated to the genius folk of Billings, but that's ok. Those folk are pretty genius, too.

1 comment:

Suzy Brannon said...

I need to see more updates on this Anna Updates! ;)